Thursday, February 2, 2012

Senior-itis

Hello all,

So no new wedding planning has been accomplished lately because I have been so busy with school and let me just say, I am over it!!! I have the worst case of senioritis I have ever had. In the spring, I will have my Bachelor's in English! It has been a long hard road full of ups and downs to reach this final destination. I have changed my major at least 4 times but in the end, it was all worth it. I found my passion in reading, writing, analyzing, and critically thinking about everything. I feel like I have expanded my mind and my worldview so much. However, my  brain is done. I just can't get into school this semester. I feel like my brain has just turned off. Nothing seems interesting anymore, and I am just ready to get the next 12ish weeks over with and get on to summer! Where I can work my summer job and focus on wedding planning! That is what I would rather be doing!!

I digress, I will hold my breath for Spring Break and try to enliven my passion for school and knowledge once again. On the bright side, I have read 3 amazing books already this semester for my Senior Seminar class.




If you are looking for books to add to your Summer Reading list, these are must reads! Especially The Glass Castle. It is the very gripping memoir of Jeannette Walls. I had to teach the novel to my Senior Seminar class, and it was a very powerful and emotional book to get through!

Continuing to look on the bright side, I have lost 4lbs! I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale. I didn't think starting WW would have that big of an effective so quickly! It is definitely motivation to keep on doing what I am doing!

Hope you guys are having a great Thursday!
<3 Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment