Tuesday, November 8, 2011

new STD designs

I forgot to add these to my post earlier, but I still want to share them. So...I figured I might as well write another post.

I am officially obsessed with designing STD cards. I have made about 10. The basic design of the text is all the same but they have different backgrounds. I would really like some opinions on what the favorites are.

Here are the options. (I am only showing a few)






I know the picture quality is really awful, but hopefully you guys get a basic idea of what I am going for. #2 is the favorite of Payt, which I am in love with it also, but the last one is growing on me more and more. I think #2 looks more like a enchanted forest though than the last one. Let me know what you guys think either on here, facebook, or at cjhunt@eiu.edu.

P.S. Eric Church's new cd is amazeballs. I have been listening to it nonstop while decorating, blogging, doing homework, carousing the internet for wedding ideas, driving, etc.
http://youtu.be/zXXz8_equHQ. new favorite song.

<3 Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment