Saturday, November 5, 2011

HAUL!!!!!!

Hey all!!!

Yesterday I went shopping by myself to:
  • Staples
  • Dollar Tree
  • Wal-mart
Then with my mom to:
  • Claires
  • Payless
  • Maurices
  • Carsons (Elder-Beerman used to be!)
This was the end result of that!

It was sooo much fun! I got a lot accomplished. I made my first appointment to try on wedding dresses, and my whole family is going with me. So me, mom, Realtor Rick, and Joey are all going to look for my dress. Should definately be an interesting day!

Today, Chelsey and I went to Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann Fabrics. I found a ton of floral/fun stuff. It was most definately a success!

As you can see!

Chels and I definately had a good time. I also discovered some fun facts about Chelsey.
  1. She DVRs Jeopardy
  2. She believes you should drive 1.5 mph in Hobby Lobby parking lot
  3. She is the best cart pusher this side of the Mississippi!
Look at these awesome rings I found at Payless for my bridesmaids!!!


We still aren't 100% sure on the wedding party, but I think we have settled on four for each of us. So four bridesmaids and four groomsmen. Otherwise, I think it will just be too difficult to get everyone together to get dresses and tuxs and stuff.

I also did some templates for my STDs(Save the Dates...get your mind outta the gutter!!) I designed them myself on Microsoft Publisher. So let me know what you guys think. The invitations and such will follow a similiar design.


Sorry for the crappy picture quality!!



Let me know what you guys think of these!! I am pretty sold on the top one. But I am going to work on some more. I got card stock and photo paper at Staples to see which type of paper looks better, I tried to print out a tester of each last night on my dad's printer. But it needs a yellow cartridge...so they looked like crap. So...maybe next week.

I also called Terre Haute Tent & Awning to get a quote for a tent for the reception, but they referred me to a place called DIY Rentals (its in Terre Haute, too.). I got a quote for a tent, tables, and chairs and it was actually very reasonable, so that was definately exciting!

Thursday, Nov 18 Chelsey, Sydney and I are going to our first appointment at David's Bridal in Terre Haute. We are all going to see Breaking Dawn and since we are all going to be hanging out together with some time to kill, why not try on dresses! So hopefully we will have some pictures to post of that!

Well, I think that's all for now. It was definately a good wedding weekend for me!

<3 The Future Mrs. Baker =]

Edit: We also decided on the Toledo Methodist Church for the wedding ceremony. I am kinda concerned about the blue. But my parents got married there so I think it's kinda sweet. However, Realtor Rick keeps teasing me about how his and my mom's wedding pictures are going to be the same as me and Payton's because the church hasn't been updated in 30 years. Oh well...I think I can make it work. We are also going to be doing an evening wedding. Probably like 6:30pm-ish. But that isn't set in stone yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment