Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dress Rejects

I know you probably have all been dying to see these pictures! Lol...just kidding. But I figured I should follow through on my promise to post the rejects. So here goes!

Ok..this was dress #1. I loved it. The family on the other hand did not. The sample was too small so the top was like flapping up. So no..I am not feeling myself up! lol

This was dress #2. I liked it, but my dad didnt like the pick ups. He thought they looked kinda sloppy. I liked it ok. But it wasnt my favorite.

Ok, my face looks hideous in this picture. Please dont look! Just look at the dress! I liked this one, but the top was straight across, and it wasnt as flattering. Also, all the beading under the arms was irritating the crap outta me! Pretty in pictures, hell on your pits!
I hated this dress!!!!!!! Yuck!! We put a sash on it to see if it looked better.
It didnt. lol. Plus it didnt have a train, and I really wanted one.

This dress was everyone's favorite...except mine. I thought it was ugly. And not flattering!! Hello..look at the back view! I know I have some junk in the trunk...but dang!
However the train was pretty on this dress, but I wasnt sold.


So, there are my rejects. I know they arent the greatest pictures in the world. But they serve their purpose. Picking a dress was way easier than I thought it would be. Granted I am not the most picky person ever in life, but the tv shows make it seem like it should be a big moment. I think it is important to remember that at the end of the day, its just a dress. The reason I am buying the dress in the first place is the most important. The marriage and the person I am marrying is way more important than making sure I cry and have "this is the one" moment. Thats all rubbish. Granted, I want Payton to think I look beautiful and amazing, but he thinks I am those things in my everyday clothes! But anyways, I love my dress. It was exactly the opposite of what I thought I would want, but I think it it is going to be gorgeous, and compliment everything else I want to do beautifully.

Also, Sydney, Chelsey, and I are going to see Breaking Dawn tomorrow!!!!!!!! But before the sexiness of Robert Pattinson begins, we are going to try on bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal. I think I know what dresses I want for sure. But I will definately take pictures to share!!!

In honor of Breaking Dawn, I will leave you all with some Rpattz sexiness to make your day better!






Perhaps its inappropriate to post pictures of rpattz on my wedding blog?
Oh well. Enjoy!

<3 The Future Mrs. Baker


1 comment:

  1. Love the Pics of Robert! haha. And you look gorgeous in all of those dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete